Millie Holloman Photography | jenny + blake

jenny + blake

Millie  |  Weddings  |

Jenny and Blake’s wedding took place at Shoals Club on Bald Head Island. We could not have been granted a more naturally and beautiful lit day, a more sincere and in love couple, or sweeter family and friends. This wedding will always be one that makes me smile each and every time I think of these two!

Jenny and Blake, Even doing this week after week it isn’t often that I encounter a couple who love one another so completely and tenderly.  You reminded me to love deeper, with everything I have and for that I will always be grateful!

Florals, Paper, and Design: Salt Harbor Designs
Wedding Director: Jane Roberson
Ceremony and Reception Location: Bald Head Island Shoals Club
Catering: Bald Head Island Shoals Club
Cake: Flower & Flour
Reception Music: Rubberband
Lighting: High Performance Lighting
Also high fives to my friend, Matt, for second shooting this day with me!

14 Responses to jenny + blake

• February 20, 2014 | 2:00 PM

Would love to know where the bride got that beautiful garter belt!! Thanks

• April 3, 2012 | 12:28 AM

Kristen I’m sure your wedding will be beautiful – Let me know if you have anymore questions!

• December 19, 2011 | 1:05 PM

Jenny – Thanks! So sweet of you to share. We’ll be getting married on BHI in September! I’m dreaming our day will be as gorgeous as yours. I hope the seats still warm on the rolls royce golf cart when we get there. : )

• millie
    December 2, 2011 | 4:09 PM

Thanks everyone! Jenny – thanks for replying with feedback on the shoes. You and Blake were so much fun to work with and I mean every word of it when I say I hope I’ll get to work with you, Blake and your families many more times over! Hugs!

• December 2, 2011 | 11:33 AM

This Millie + Salt Harbor combination knocks it out of the world every time!

• December 2, 2011 | 11:23 AM

What a beautiful wedding you photographed! The moments you were able to capture are ones I’m sure this family will treasure for a lifetime! You’re such a gifted photographer and are able to see ‘love’ like no one else!

• December 2, 2011 | 10:56 AM

I agree with Davina! Your photos can always bring a smile to my face, and I know that Jenny and Blake will look back on these years from now and grin ear to ear!

• Davina
    December 1, 2011 | 11:23 PM

What a fun wedding! Millie, your work is always so full if happiness and fun. Yellow is the perfect color for you!!

• December 1, 2011 | 9:30 PM

Thanks! – I’m glad ya’ll like all of our wedding pictures and details as much as we do! Jennifer and her team at Salt Harbor really added a special touch and made my dream of a yellow tulip chandelier come true! No to mention Millie’s fabulous pictures I’ll always have to help me to remember every last moment! Kristen – Blake’s wing-tip oxfords are made by Cole Haan and I believe he got them from the Saks or Cole Haan outlet at the Tanger outlets in Mebane, NC.

• December 1, 2011 | 8:23 PM

Woww–I love so many elements of this wedding. I really like the glamour, even with the outdoors. That tulip chandelier is bomb. They’re de gorg!!

• millie
    November 29, 2011 | 7:28 PM

Kristen – I’ll ask Jenny. Maybe she’ll comment here to let you know. If not, I’ll write back!

• November 29, 2011 | 7:11 PM

Love it Millie! I so want to be like you when I grow up! :]

• November 29, 2011 | 6:19 PM

Incredible! What a fun wedding! My fiance is dying to know where the grooms shoes are from. They are gorgeous!

I agree Lindsey, the yellow is stunning!

• November 29, 2011 | 4:34 PM

I love this entire wedding! Especially all the yellow! Fabulous as usual Millie!