Millie Holloman Photography | happy vie

happy vie

Millie  |  One Fine Day  |  Portraits  |

Yesterday Vie turned 5 months old so I took the opportunity to photograph her on my all white bedding, I’ve been wanting to do this shoot for a while. She is one happy baby, not to mention she is cute as a button. With eyes that cut their way right into your heart and a smile that’s infectious. She sure brings a lot of joy to our lives, here is hoping she will bring a lot of joy to you today as well!

Vie, I love the way you grab your toes and they go straight to your mouth. My favorite thing to watch you do is laugh, your expressions always make me giggle, and when you look at me with those big eyes, the answer is yes, you can have anything in the world you want. Happy 5 month birthday baby girl!

7 Responses to happy vie

• September 26, 2012 | 11:53 AM

Love. She is gorgeous! Love how you captured her beauty and sweetness. Your gifts are amazing.

• September 26, 2012 | 11:25 AM

Hold up! These are perfect! The second to last one is my fav, no wait, the last one, no…the second one…

• September 25, 2012 | 10:21 AM

Millie these are awesome!!! She really is the most beautiful granddaughter ever! Thanks for sharing. I can never have enough pictures of my little Genevieve!

• September 24, 2012 | 1:37 PM

These pics capture Vie perfectly! You did a wonderful job with these Mills!

• September 24, 2012 | 12:37 PM

Mills!!! I am SO thankful that I have a best friend who can capture the sweetest moments of my daughter! She is wonderful and your images help her shine! There is really no greater gift you could give me. Thank you and love you!

• September 24, 2012 | 11:49 AM

I love these pictures. Great job Mills. My favorite is the second one where she is holding her hands together. I am jealous that I can not stick my toes in my mouth like Vie. I guess I need to take more Yoga classes. Thanks for sharing.

• September 24, 2012 | 11:02 AM

Ohhh! the sweetest ever. I love her and the photos! You did super, Millie, and you too, Brent and Amanda.