Millie Holloman Photography | amanda + brent + little vie

amanda + brent + little vie

Film  |  Maternity  |  Millie  |

I’m giddy, pure giddy to show you these images. There is nothing quite like shooting for your own family and friends to develop a set of images you are excited to show off. I’ve been holding onto these for a couple of weeks. Waiting on film to arrive, then to make the perfect pairings, and pick just the right moment to launch them onto the world wide web. In late April I’m expecting my first niece, Genevieve Hope Holloman. She’s already managed to wiggle her way into my heart right alongside my nephew, Gavin.

For this shoot, we searched to find a brand new location and hoped for baby animals. We were incredibly blessed to find a beautiful pair of newborn lambs and the sweetest person on earth to let us use her farm, our new friend, Faye of Old McFaye’s Farm. Enjoy your introduction to a little piece of how wonderful life is as Brent & Amanda’s wait on little Vie to arrive!

We made new friends in the process of the session. You can be their friend too, like Old McFaye’s Farm on Facebook.

15 Responses to amanda + brent + little vie

• March 22, 2012 | 6:42 PM

Oh, I love this session and I’m so happy for you two! Amanda, I still remember our baby conversation when you were here in Chapel Hill a long while ago – and now look at you mama! YAYAY!!!

• March 1, 2012 | 10:46 AM

Don’t mind me….just coming back to look at these again! So lovely!

• February 29, 2012 | 1:01 PM

Congrats Amanda and Brent! These pictures are amazing and very fun!

• February 29, 2012 | 9:17 AM

These are awesome, Millie, Brent and Amanda!! Such beautiful colors and textures. Can’t wait to meet Baby Vie.

• February 28, 2012 | 10:46 PM

Amanda!!! You look so beautiful. I love every picture. I am so excited for you and Brent. The one of Brent cuddling you is wonderful. And those sweet rabbit photos…could your hair look more perfect? Wow!! You both look so happy. 🙂

• February 28, 2012 | 7:54 PM

Everything is just perfect! Congratulations Brent and Amanda! Did the peacock have a name? Maybe Pete the Peacock?

• February 28, 2012 | 6:18 PM

These are soooo awesome!

• February 28, 2012 | 5:33 PM

Amanda and Brent, These pictures are great. Can’t wait to see and hold my Grandbaby. Love you both. Millie did an awesome job.

• February 28, 2012 | 5:08 PM

Of course..this is a great idea for expecting photos!! My style! Maybe one day when I am preggo! These are just so lovely! And…I am loving the film! 🙂

• February 28, 2012 | 5:03 PM

Awe….. You guys made me cry. You are sooooo beautiful! I love them all. Miss you so much can’t wait to see you. Can’t wait to love on my little V. Gigi is already crazy about her! Love you both!

• February 28, 2012 | 4:39 PM

Ah–may–zing! So happy for Brent and Amanda! These photos are wonderful family heirlooms. Congratulations to the entire Holloman family! I can’t wait for little Genevieve to get here so everyone can spoil her rotten!

• February 28, 2012 | 4:31 PM

Oh my goodness Amanda you look adorable!!! So happy for your guys!!

• February 28, 2012 | 4:30 PM

Milie! These are unreal! Proud of you for using film and it paying off! Xoxo

• February 28, 2012 | 4:29 PM

I want to be pregnant and in these photos. They are AWESOME. I want to live on this exact farm. I love these photos. I want to see baby Vie… I love these photos! Miss all of you.

• February 28, 2012 | 4:27 PM

I can see why these images made you giddy. Sooooo fun!!!