Glitz, glam, Hollywood. These are just a few of the words I could use to describe Torri and Mike’s big day. This high fashion event was the talk of the town I’m sure. Salt Harbor pulled out all of the stops which included a blue carpet aisle for guests to enter, more cocktail hours than I’ve ever seen at a wedding, a breathtaking bride, a dapper groom, amazing out of the box design, sensational food, a cabana dessert bar, an epic sunset, the list goes on, just take a peek for yourself!
Torri and Mike, the things I remember most about your day are:
1. How Torri cried when she remembered and honored her grandfather by having his cufflinks on her bouquet.
2. Mike asking me repeatedly if I thought his shoes were cool (or course they were).
3. All of the iPhones, I’ve never seen so many iPhone photos posted on Facebook from one wedding.
4. The expression on Torri’s face when she saw the tent flipped for the reception. (see the Salt Harbor blog for this shot and many more)
5. How incredibly thoughtful and giving the two of you are.
What an amazing day to remember, I’m so happy to have made your A list!
A big round of applause to the A team who made the magic happen:
Design, Florals, Paper, and Coordination: Salt Harbor Designs
Wedding and Reception Venue: Private Residence . Wrightsville Beach, NC
Caterer: A Southern Thyme
Cake and Dessert Bar: Flower & Flour
Cocktail Hour Music: Benny Hill
Reception Music: DJ Rekka
Event Rentals: Party Suppliers
Lighting: High Performance Lighting